Monday, August 13, 2012

Inspirational Weight Loss Story - How I Dropped Over 15% Body Fat in 3 Months

I had always been an overweight child, and all that weight carried itself with me all the way up to my late teens. Before I decided to start P90X, I was overweight and out of shape. Just like everyone else who cannot find the time to workout, I had pretty much every excuse at my disposal about why I "didn't" or "couldn't" workout. I had to go to work. I had to go to university. I had lots of projects to do.

All these were just some of many excuses that I was using on a daily basis to not look after the one thing that I had been truly blessed with, and that was my body. Lets be honest with ourselves here, we only have one body, so it makes sense to look after it the best you can right?

I am at a very young age, and at 20 years old, being out of shape was simply unacceptable. I knew that if I kept fooling myself about being overweight and unhealthy, I would pay the price for it later on in life. The way I see it, you should be willing to struggle and make all the mistakes now, so when you become more mature, you are all set and ready to go. So what did I do to change my health and fitness? I used what is called P90X!

It was a regular day indoors, and I was browsing through various YouTube videos looking at the different ways I could get into shape. It was by complete accident that I ran into P90X, and the more research I did about the program, the more I discovered that people were getting incredible results! I wanted to be one of those people.

Ever since day one of P90X, I have changed the way I feel, the way I look and also the I think on a daily basis. The mindset is very important, no matter what you decide to in life, and if you can break through mental barriers and change your health for the better, then you will become a better person not only physically but also mentally.

The one thing I now love about being in shape, is that no one ever took notice of me before. I was never a source for information and now that people have seen the results I have gotten, I am always answering questions about health and fitness on a daily basis, and am constantly turning heads everywhere I go. This is something that I love doing, and changing the lives of my friends and family is a good feeling to have.

Now that I have started my own personal website, talking about the ups and downs of my fitness journey, I can interact with the people who truly need my help much easer. In 90 days I went from 22% body fat to being at a ripped 7%. I increased my overall strength both physically and cardio vascular wise, and in the process, learnt a lot of valuable life lessons.

With P90X, I can now get in what is possibly the best workout I have ever done in an hour as opposed to killing myself for countless hours at the gym, and I can now proudly say that I am in the best shape of my life!

Alihan Yildirim is a free online coach that is dedicated in helping others achieve their fitness goals in the shortest amount of time possible. If you want to lose weight, build muscle and gain your health back in as little as 90 days, the he invites you to visit his site where you can find more information about the workout program P90X, that helped him get ripped in 90 days! All the information about the workouts, the diets and supplements can all be found at Team Titan Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment